Costumes: His Dead Rising 2 appearance, Off the Record appearance, Dead Rising 3 appearance, Terror is Reality outfit, Knight (Arthur from Ghosts n Goblins) outfit, Ninja outfit, Psychopath outfit, Sports Fan outfit, Solider of Fortune outfit, Mad Scientist (Dr. Wily) outfit
Intro Quotes and Animations:
*Is seen holding a package of Zombrex, saying "Katey... wait for me just a little longer."
*Checks his watch and says "I don't have time for these punks..."
*Rides in on his Slicecycle, saying "Get outta my way, or I'll MAKE you."
*Is seen at a workbench and turns away from it, holding a spiked bat and saying "Just like mom used to make..." before getting ready to fight.
Playstyle: At the surface, Chuck Greene would appear to be a very average character. He doesn't have special powers of any kind, special technology for gadgets, or any formal hand-to-hand combat training, unlike anyone else in the cast. However, he makes up for this by turning out to be very versatile. Chuck can still punch through thugs as well as anyone else, being only slightly weaker than Batman, he has a very powerful set of gadgets, and the combo weapons that he pulls out to use in combat give him a unique advantage over Batman and Co. But Chuck has to wait extra time to recharge his gadgets, and when they run out of uses, Chuck drops them, making him vulnerable. Along with this, he doesn't have a grappling hook, or any substitute, or way to pull down vents, so he has to rely on old fashioned climbing to get around in predator challenges.
Special Vision: Chuck's special vision, case check, is very unique.Instead of using a gadget to look directly, Chuck holds his transciever to his ear and walks along, Stacey Forsythe giving him information from back at the fortune city bunker. Armed enemies are highlighted orange, and unarmed enemies are highlighted black. Also, unique to Chuck, you can pull up a map while pausing, which shows the time that's been taken on the challenge, as well as showing points of interests, like walls, potential hiding spots, and items for environmental takedowns.
* Fire Spitter - Chuck takes out a modified spitball gun and shoots fireballs from it, with his version of the basic rapid-fire projectile gadget, operated by LI and LB. It can cause good damage and set thugs on fire.
* Blambow - Chuck takes out a bow and arrow with dynamite for ammo and fires it. The projectile can take out a lot of thugs in a radius in combat challenges, and in predator challenges, it's Chuck's way of destroying breakable walls. However, you have to be careful, because thugs in combat challenges make it hard to aim, and in predator challenges, it makes a lot of noise, as can be expected.
* Freedom Bear - Chuck pulls out a teddy bear with a machine gun and sets it down. The bear acts as a sort of ally/defense turret for Chuck, spinning on it's own to fire it's gun at foes. However, the bear can be destroyed by enough attacks from thugs, and afterwards, Chuck has to wait for quite some time before he can use it again.
* Molotov - Chuck pulls out a classic molotov cocktail and tosses it in an arc, burning any thugs in it's path.
* Beer Hat - Chuck pulls out a hard hat with beer bottles attached to the sides and puts it on his head, sipping away with each press of the gadget's use button. However, you have to drink it slowly, because if drank too fast, Chuck will double over and clutch his stomach as if he's sick.
* Power Guitar - Chuck pulls out a power guitar with several mini speakers on it and starts rocking out, playing a chord so hard and loud that it emits a shockwave and any thugs in the radius have no choice but to cover their ears.
* Holy Arms - Chuck pulls out a wooden sword and shield set, each filled with spikes. Chuck blocks with the shield, damaging any thugs stupid enough to try and attack, and follows up by striking him with the sword.
* Drill Bucket - Chuck pulls out a bucket with a couple of drills at the top of it and sticks it on the closest thug's head, drilling the poor sap's head and killing him instantly. However, this can only be used once per challenge, and doesn't recharge.
* Heliblade - Chuck pulls out a helicopter with a machete attached to the blades and sends it out, slashing up any thugs in it's path.
* Roaring Thunder - Chuck pulls out a mask of Blanka from Street Fighter with electric wires attached and puts it on the floor, shocking thugs in a radius.
Slide Animation: Chuck leans back and does a baseball slide.
Dive Animation: Simply does a roll on the ground, like in Dead Rising. When diving "over" an enemy, Chuck simply rolls through him, knocking him over.
Stun Animation and Beatdown: Chuck pulls out an Air Horn and blows it while covering his own ears, stunning the thug, then takes out his trusty Paddlesaw and repeatedly slashes from left to right for the beatdown. When doing a super stun, Chuck blows the Air Horn twice before playing a short chord on the Power Guitar to blow a radius of thugs away.
Knife Dodge and Knife Dodge Takedown: Chuck jumps and dodges out of the way of the knife slashes. When doing the knife dodge takedown, Chuck takes out a Driller and runs it through the thug's chest, starting the drill and killing the thug.
* When close to a light, Chuck will take out a Laser Sword and get close to the thug, followed by running the sword through the thug's stomach and the light.
* When close to a hanging light, Chuck will pull out a lead pipe and rapidly hit the light with it, eventually knocking it down on the thugs.
* When close to a vent, Chuck takes out his Defiler and hits the vent away, with enough force to break the vent and break the thug's neck.
* When close to a fuse box, Chuck pulls out an Electric Crusher and hits the thug in the face with it, followed by smashing the battery end into the fuse box and using it as a conductor to electrocute the thug.
* One enemy, punching - Before thug can attack, pulls arm back and does a haymaker to knock him down
* One enemy, punching - Slips on a pair of boxing gloves and does a combo of punches ending with an uppercut, during which a ring bell sound is heard
* One enemy, punching - Takes out Auger and rams it forward, knocking thug back
* One enemy, punching from behind - Does a backdrop, squashing thug under Chuck's weight
* One enemy, kicking - Does a strong kick to thug's gut
* One enemy, kicking from behind - Takes out a boomerang and throws it, missing thug before somehow coming back and hitting from behind
* One enemy, with a blunt weapon - Pulls out a sledgehammer and brings it down on thug
* One enemy, with a blunt weapon - Pulls out a paddle to block the blow, followed by using the paddle to shove thug back
* One enemy, with a thrown object - Catches object and tosses it back to thug
* One enemy, from League of Assassins/Ninja - Pulls out a katana and slashes with it, followed by doing a spin kick while yelling like Bruce Lee to knock ninja back
* One enemy, close to a wall - Rams thug with shoulder and forces him into wall
* One enemy, close to a rail - Grabs enemy by the back of the head and slams his face into the rail
* Two enemies, both in front - Jumps up and does a dropkick, hitting both enemies with his feet
* Two enemies, both in front - Slips on MMA gloves and rapidly punches both thugs in their faces before doing a roundhouse kick to knock them both down
* Two enemies, one in front, one behind - Does a leg sweep, knocking both guys down
* Two enemies, one in front, one behind - Picks one enemy up, lifting over his head, and tosses him into his friend
* Three enemies, in a triangle - Pulls out Defiler and spins around with it out,hitting all thugs before stopping, slightly dizzy
* Three enemies, in a triangle - Slips on Burning Skull and charges headfirst, ramming into all thugs and setting them on fire
Special Combo Takedowns:
* Pulls out Electric Chair and kicks thug into it, then rides around, electrocuting thug and tossing him out
* Grabs thug and slips on Flaming Gloves before rapidly punching him in the face, burning him
* Takes out Pole Weapon and slashes thug across the chest before stabbing him through the gut
* When enemy has a gun, Chuck will pull out a Boomstick and impale the thug, then shoot a round from it to blast him off
* When enemy has a stun stick, Chuck will shove the baton to the thug's stomach, shocking him a bit, before slipping on The Shocker and holding it to his chest, frying him
* When enemy has a shield, Chuck pulls out an Impact Blaster and holds it to the shield, creating a shockwave that goes through the shield and sends thug flying
Special Combo Disarm and Destroy:
* When enemy has a firearm, Chuck pulls out the Laser Sword and slashes the gun, slicing it before whacking the thug over the head with the handle
* When enemy has a blunt weapon, Chuck takes the weapon and does a home run swing to it's wielder before throwing it to the ground, followed by pulling out his own Spiked Bat and bashing the weapon into splinters
* When enemy has a knife, Chuck will pull out the Roaring Thunder and attach one of the wires to the blade, sending a current through it and forcing the thug to drop it
* When enemy has a thrown object, Chuck will take out the Exsanguinator and ram it into the weapon, chipping up the object before knocking the thug down with the vacuum cleaner
* Kneels down and grabs the thug by the collar before punching him in the face
* Stands and kicks the thug in the face
* Stands and slams a sledgehammer down on the thug's chest
* When far away, jumps over and does an elbow drop on the thug's stomach
* When far away, jumps over and stomps on the thug's head
Grate Takedown: While hiding in a floor grate with an enemy above him, Chuck will pull out the Laser Sword and jump out of the grate, slashing the thug across the chest on the way up.
Vent Takedown: While hiding behind a ventilation shaft with an enemy in front of him, Chuck will pull out the Reaper and roll out of the vent, stabbing the thug in the leg with the katana end before running the sickle end through his lower abdomen.
Ledge Takedown: While hanging from a ledge, Chuck will grab the closest enemy and pull him towards him, followed by getting on the ledge and kicking him off to his death.
Double Ledge Takedown: Chuck simply pulls both guys off the ledge.
Wall Takedown: When behind a weak wooden wall with an enemy on the other side, Chuck can pull out his Defiler and swing it, smashing through the wall and bashing the thug's head open.
Reverse Ledge Takedown: While hanging from a ledge with an enemy under him, Chuck will pull out his Drill Bucket,slowly drilling the thug's head. However, this counts against the Drill Bucket's uses.
Window Takedown: When behind a glass window with an enemy on the other side, Chuck will stab the Laser Sword through the glass, impaling the thug.
Glass Ceiling Takedown: When standing on a glass ceiling with a foe underneath, Chuck will jump up and do an elbow drop, breaking through the glass and coming down on the foe.
Vehicle Takedown: When sneaking up on a car undetected, Chuck will jump on the hood and slip on his Knife Gloves, stabbing through the hood and making the engine go out of control, before jumping off and letting the driver crash.
Abramovici Twin/Enforcer Takedown: After beating one of the Abramovici twins or an enforcer thug, Chuck will take out the Electric Rake and thrust it into their face, shocking them, before pulling it out and ramming it into the chest, electrocuting them by jolting their heart.
Titan Takedown: After defeating a titan thug, Chuck will slip on Knife Gloves and rapidly slash it in the face, before jumping up it and plunging the Laser Sword through it's back.
Killer Croc Takedown: After defeating Killer Croc in the Iceberg Lounge, Chuck will pull out a Super B.F.G and fire it, emitting an ear-piercing shockwave that forces Croc to cover his ears and come down to Chuck's level, followed by slipping on the Tenderizers and rapidly punching him in the gut, stabbing him and forcing him to further double over, before jumping up, kicking Croc on the way, and bringing the Defiler down on his head with full force on the way down.
* Gets the enemy in a sleeper hold and chokes the life out of him. When doing a knockout smash, Chuck will swiftly lift his leg and do a DDT, slamming the thug's face into the ground.
* Takes out the Spiked Bat and rams it into the back of the guy's head slowly, piercing the back of the head. When doing a knockout smash, he will instead quickly pull the bat out, leaving some of the nails in the thug's head.
* Pulls out a Chef Knife and stabs the guy in the neck. When doing a knockout smash, he pulls the knife back out and continues to stab 4 more times, as the shower theme from Psycho plays.
Double Takdown: Chuck pulls out the Pole Weapon and slashes both thugs across the back.
Drop Attack: When on a higher position right above an enemy, Chuck can do an elbow drop, slamming down on the guy and leaving him out for a bit from the height the attack was done at.
Riddler Announcements: When doing a predator challenge as Chuck Greene, these are specific quotes that Riddler says to his henchman.
* "Why does a dull, ordinary man think he even has a CHANCE at defeating me? Show him he doesn't..." In the beginning, before anyone is taken down
* "Pardon me? Those weapons defy the laws of mere SENSE!! How are you doing this??" After someone's been taken down
* "I see... he's at least smart enough to make ridiculous killing tools. But those tools can break easily.."
Joker's Carnival Announcements: In the Joker's Carnival map, The Joker says specific quotes to each character before and after the challenge.
* "Where'd you get those wonderful toys??! Can I have some?" Before the challenge
* "Eh.. fine.You win... y'know, he kinda looks like a DAD type. Makes me wanna visit his kids someday... hee-hee..." After the challenge
Iceberg Lounge Announcement: In the Iceberg Lounge map, The Penguin says specific quotes to each character before the challenge.
* "What kinda weapon do ya call THAT? I'll have it myself, as soon as these lot finish you off.."
Combat Map Thug Quotes: Here are things that thugs in combat challenges say to Chuck Greene.
* "I'll break those toys of yours!"
* "You're gonna need painkillers after we're done!!"
* "Get lost, grandpa!"
* "Your time's runnin out!!"
* "Where do you think you're going??!"
Stealth Map Thug Quotes: Here are things that thugs in predator challenges say to Chuck Greene, that change whether calm, nervous, or terrified, which depends on how many thugs have been beaten. There are also quotes from TYGER guards, but they don't say anything different when nervous, or get terrified.
* "He's just a regular guy. We'll get em." Calm
* "This'll be a warm up for the bat..." Calm
* "Lucky shot, old guy..." Nervous
* "We're finding him, and he's dead meat!!" Nervous
* "C'mon out, Chucky!!"
* "He's killing us.. with things made outta duct tape!!!" Terrified
* "How???!!! We're like zombies or somethin compared to this guy!!!!" Terrified
* "Leave me alone, you psychopath!!!" Terrified
* "Target: Chuck Greene. A known terrorist, who has killed government soldiers. Stay alert." Calm, TYGER guards
* "Target has an unknown arsenal of weapons. Do not get careless." Calm, TYGER guards